2011年7月13日星期三

Try Try nia~

Seldom use English to write blog..hehe,today want to give it a try..this is because i just changed my blog font, so i want to test whether this font is work or not..
Just received email from UNIMAS lecturer, my First year Circuit Theory Lecturer is going to visit me next Tuesday...
At first, i thought that since I am the only one trainee from unimas to do practical at this company, so i never put expectation that the lecturer will come to my company do industry visit. Well, i have no mentally preparation for this..
Anyway, i hope that everything will go on smoothly when she is coming..:) Say Good Luck to myself..XD
And good luck to other friends who is doing industry training and will be visited by the lecturer too..Stay calm..:)


Now~~~Lets see my font work or not...XD

4 条评论:

  1. Good Luck!! ^^

    Your chinese article is copy or write one? So long.....
    hehe...

    How's ur life?

    回复删除
  2. haha..sure is copy de lor..haha..recently life is ok~haha..want to fast fast habis LI lo...how is ur life? :)

    回复删除
  3. why want fast fast ler?? haha

    回复删除
  4. becoz i want to have holiday liao!!!! haha~~~dont u think like that too? XP

    回复删除